Monday, February 4, 2008

TDC!!


The Daily Chorus (thedailychorus.com) has us posted (again) as the featured "unsinged band." And...we have a little thing our manager set up with the site where you can download 3 of our tunes for free. Sooo if you guys want some tooonage go there and download them. One of the songs is newer and not on our myspace titled "Greenlight."
Please go and vote for us. It's kinda cool because the "signed band" next to us is Nada Surf, and I grew up listening to them and feel priviliged to be up there next to them. Love ya guys!!
-James

7 comments:

Susie Q said...

Moose...sweeeeeet!
Oh and I love the fat chick fan. Very nice!

froelica said...

Yeah, that whale is ALL about Draper, I'm sure.

You notice how nobody had caught on that you've posted anew? That's cause we all gave up hope that you'd ever regale us with your wonderful anecdotes again. Post more frequently darling love of mine...

Go James' band!

froelica said...

Another complaint- You only post when you need something from us. I see how it is...


"Let's do all the things that YOU wanna do!"

Emily said...

I voted James! I am just so proud of you guys!
And Ashley is completely right - you need to post more often and not only when you "need" something from us - it hurts my feelings....

Haley said...

GOOOOO TDTN!!!

I feel cool to abbreviate. hehe.

I voted! So did scott!

wooohoooo!!!!

Sarah said...

I voted too. That's all.

froelica said...

Would you BLOG already, for love of cheese? If not cheese, than me?