Thursday, October 4, 2007

LA here we come...


So Mirrors is going to make the trip down south to play in LA on the 9th. Yikes that's really soon!! Anyway, we decided to make it worth our trip and go for it. There will be multiple "important" people seeing us this time: Mercury Records (major), Atlantic (major) Wednesday Records ( indie-dude also said even if we don't decide to go with them he wants to be involved with us by managing us etc, he's also inviting a friend if his from Capitol), and Velvet Hammer ( a managment agency from LA, they represent System of a Down, Deftones, Cypress Hill etc) will be there as well. So we asked ourselves, is driving to down to LA and being broke for awhile worth it? Yes, it is. So we're going for it.
So we leave ass early on Monday and will drive all the way through and stay at Jeff's sister's house in Anaheim (I guess it's only a few miles from the venue, so that's pretty cool). We'll probably sleep until the early afternoon and get up and do some stretching, coffee, pooping, pinch eachother and then head down to the venue and do our thing. We'll probably end up staying at Jeff's sister's again that night and then drive back wednesday morning. Holy crap.
Wish us luck!! Love all of you,
James
ps. I'm sick, I hope I'm better by then. So send me some get well vibes through the internet.

17 comments:

Susie Q said...

Oh Moose, this is too exciting! All the prayers I've prayed for you regarding your music look to be answered very soon.
I couldn't be more proud!
Oh and have I told you that I love you? Well I do!!!
By the way, I won't expect the Durango back until Thursday, so don't rush, be careful and as Gramma always said, wear your seatbelt.

Sarah said...

I'm glad you guys are making the trip. It's too bad that it has to be so soon, but I have a good feeling that it will all be worth it. Good luck!!!
***feel good vibes***

kara said...

Good luck!

James said...

Thanks guys!!

froelica said...

Sarah- "I'm pickin' up good vibrations..."
I dont know the rest of the song.

That's a beebs.

Nicole said...

Good luck to you guys!! I'll keep positive thoughts going your way....to get you better and for the outcome of this trip to be exactly as you want! I'm proud of you James!!

Mac said...

Yeah Moose.
Rock the crap out of LA. Wish we could be there to see the fans when they discover you guys.
Proud of you.

Haley said...

Holy cow james!! This is amazing! Good luck! I hope you're feeling better!!!

froelica said...

I miss you.... Come home.

(After the show, of course. Not before. NEVER before!)

Amy said...

Good Luck!

James said...

Well. Tonight went well. Hee hee...

Haley said...

JAMES! GIVE US DETAILS!!!

Mac said...

Moose!

Talk to me...............

Emily said...

So how did it go????? I need details!! I know you are driving home right now - but I want to know now....

Sarah said...

Well, eh? How well? Like yacht well?

Amy said...

I'm kind of hoping that you went with someone other than the a-holes that blew you off here in Portland. Then you could make them regret it FOREVER!

James said...

These things take time my little chicadees....